Monday, May 24, 2010

New Header + New design ~

Hey Guys!
I Have been really busy lately with school and my social life so i was only able to make a couple of graphics, hopefully it will elevate shortly as my assessments are almost over, only one or two I think!
Well, I decided to clean up the blog a little and I still do need to clean some more up. I need to match up the colours of the header and the background.
Well, i have made a new header because of this, I wanted a glamourous feel. It's alright I think, I will probably end up changing it later on though.
please comment on what you would like to see and if it's a good idea I might make you the model!
Please comment and tell your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    my stardoll name is _love_is_blind_ and I was wondering if I qualify as a model.
    Thanks for reading,
    _love_is_blind_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Im Emma. (stardoll user: princessemm - gay;[)
    Could i be a model too? add me please.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete